Working principle of ultrasonic transducer (converter):
Ultrasonic sensors are sensors developed using the characteristics of ultrasonic waves. Ultrasound is a mechanical wave with a vibration frequency higher than that of sound waves. It is generated by the vibration of the transducer chip under the excitation of voltage.
• Can convert electrical energy and mechanical energy into another form of energy
• Convert non-electric energy into electrical energy without external power supply
• It is the core component of ultrasonic equipment
• Different dimensions correspond to different powers
• High efficiency, large amplitude, good heat resistance
Become our distributor and grow together.