The design of the working frequency of the transducer involves the attenuation of ultrasonic energy by the acoustic medium, the reflection characteristics of the ultrasonic wave by the detection target, the background noise and radiation impedance of the acoustic medium. There are many factors that affect the operating frequency of a transducer, such as the design of the transducer component structure, the scope and limitations of the transducer's working principle, and the physical characteristics of the transducer.
Many important characteristics of a transducer, such as directivity, transmitted sound power, reception sensitivity and sound field characteristics, are directly affected by its operating frequency.
• Can convert electrical energy and mechanical energy into another form of energy
• Convert non-electric energy into electrical energy without external power supply
• It is the core component of ultrasonic equipment
• Different dimensions correspond to different powers
• High efficiency, large amplitude, good heat resistance
Become our distributor and grow together.