The function of the ultrasonic transducer is to convert the input electrical power into mechanical power (i.e. ultrasonic waves) and then transmit it out, while consuming a small part of the power itself.
• Can convert electrical energy and mechanical energy into another form of energy
• Convert non-electric energy into electrical energy without external power supply
• It is the core component of ultrasonic equipment
• Different dimensions correspond to different powers
• High efficiency, large amplitude, good heat resistance
Become our distributor and grow together.